L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia 99%) (seed/graine) - 100 mg, Non-Medicinal Ingredients: cellulose vegetarian capsule shell, vegetable grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Adult Recommended Use: Take 1 VegiCap with food, 1-3 times a day or as directed by a qualified heath care practitioner. Store in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes.
- Do not use if you have scleroderma.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
- 5-Hydroxy-L-tryptophan : 100 milligrams
- Purified water
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose