See Ingredients Tab
- Consult healthcare practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia) or prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's Wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Discontinue use and consult healthcare practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you have experience skin changes. Some people may experience drowsiness or gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Do not use if pregnant/breast feeding or if you have scleroderma.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or are involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan : 25 mg
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Purified water