Arnica isn’t just for bruising anymore!
Sure, arnica is good for bruises, but did you know that it also relieves pain?
Make Arnica a part of your first aid kit! This summer, play it safe! When cycling, inline skating or enjoying other sports on wheels, make sure the whole family wears a helmet and protective gear. Always follow the rules of the road, make sure to wear bright and reflective clothing, and assume motorists don’t see you.
And before doing any kind of exercise, to avoid damaging your muscles, always make sure to warm up and stretch: the next day, you’ll be glad you did! We all know that self-propelled sports carry their own share of risk and injuries. Kids get bumps and bruises, and older people who are still kids at heart can trip and get hurt too.
Absolüt Arnica Gel
- Provides a high concentration of Arnica. Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse
- Traditionally used to soothe muscle and joint inflammation with the associated pain due to sprains and bruises.
- Provides symptomatic relief of pain associated with osteoarthritis in the knee and hand.
- Fast acting.
- Fresh Scent
For external use only. Do not apply on open wounds and broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use if allergic to Asteraceae/Compositae (daisy) family. Do not bandage. Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may reslut in excessive skin irritation or skin burn. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
- Arnica (Arnica montana) : 50 % (1:20)