Medicinal Ingredients: Probiotic culture ,,,.. 7 billion cfu Lactobacillus rhamnosus ,,, (Lr-32 strain) Bifidobacterium bifidum ,,,.. (Bb-06 strain) Bifidobacterium longum ,,,.. (Bl-05 strain) Lactobacillus acidophilus ,,, (La-14 strain) Streptococcus thermophilus ,.. (St-21 strain) Lactobacillus bulgaricus ,,,, (Lb-64 strain) Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, gelatin.
Children (1 to 6 years of age), adolescents and adults, take 1-6 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
- Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhoea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Product has come in contact with milk and soy. Do not use this product if you have a milk and/or soy allergy.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus : 4 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium bifidum : 1 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum : 1 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus acidophilus : 1 billion cfu
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Ascorbic Acid
- Magnesium Stearate
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus