Acidophilus Ultra + now with 15 billion live active cells!
Acidophilus Ultra + features the same 11 scientifically researched probiotic species found in our popular Acidophilus Ultra formula, but with 15 billion live, active cells! That’s 36% more colony-forming units (CFUs), fully protected by our natural, water-based GPS™ enteric coating.
Each GPS™ natural water-based enteric-coated vegetable capsule protects contents from stomach acids and delivers 100% potency of the following 11 strains of live, active, healthy, and whole cells (15 billion) to the intestines:
- Human Strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus R0418 825 million CFU Bifidobacterium longum ssp. longum R0175 450 million CFU Bifidobacterium longum ssp. infantis R0033 450 million CFU Bifidobacterium breve R0070 450 million CFU Plant Strain: Lactobacillus plantarum R1012 600 million CFU Dairy Strains: Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011 6 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus R1039 4.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 750 million CFU Lactobacillus casei R0215 600 million CFU Streptococcus salivarius ssp. thermophilus R0083 300 million CFU Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus R9001 75 million CFU CFU Cells = Colony-Forming Unit Cells. Potency guaranteed at expiry.
Other ingredients: Arabinogalactan, inulin, non‑GMO potato starch, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), and vegetable magnesium stearate in a non‑GMO GPS™ capsule (medium-chain triglycerides, sodium alginate, oleic acid, stearic acid, ethylcellulose, hypromellose, and purified water).
Adults, adolescents, and children ≥ 6 years old: Take 1–2 capsules daily with water or juice, or as directed by your health-care practitioner. If you are taking antibiotics, take this product at least 2–3 hours before or after them.
Contains no: Gluten, wheat, eggs, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour. - Cautions and warnings: Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use in case of fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
Keep refrigerated. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus : 825000000 cfu
- Lactobacillus helveticus : 750000000 cfu
- Lactobacillus plantarum : 60000000000 cfu
- Lactobacillus casei : 600000000 cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum : 450000000 cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis : 450000000 cfu
- Bifidobacterium breve : 45000000000 cfu
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus : 4500000000 cfu
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus : 75 million cfu
- Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus : 300 million cfu
- Potato starch
- Ascorbic Acid
- Acacia Gum
- Magnesium Stearate
- Purified water