- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Helps to prevent thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 deficiencies.
- Helps to form red blood cells, tissue formation, and for normal growth and development.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
1 capsule per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
No reports exist for neuropathies associated with pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, though doses of pyridoxine at 1-3 g per day have been associated with peripheral neuropathy when used in isolation.
People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.
Keep out of reach of children.
Although several classes of drugs, such as aminoglycosides, anticonvulsants, bile acid sequestrants, and proton pump inhibitors, antihyperglycemic medications (Metformin), acne therapy (isotretinoin) are known to either interfere with B12 absorption or function, there are no known negative interactions caused by B12 supplementation with any medications.
Metformin has been shown to deplete B12 and folate, and supplementation with B12 only in diabetics may be preferable.
Sealed for your protection.
Do not use if seal is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) : 25 mg
- Benfotiamine : 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) : 10 mg
- Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate) : 100 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-Pantothenate) : 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) : 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) : 500 mcg
- Quatrefolic® Folate ((6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Acid (MTHF), Glucosamine Salt) : 400 mcg
- Biotin : 250 mcg
- Choline (Citrate) : 50 mg
- Inositol : 25 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)