Over one-quarter of all the protein in the body is made up of collagen. Collagen is the protein that makes your bones, nails, teeth and hair strong.
Collagen is also the main structural component of skin. Women in menopause are especially susceptible to collagen decline. Women lose as much as 30 percent of their skin collagen in the five years following menopause.
And as if that is not bad enough, skin elasticity declines 0.55 percent per year after menopause. The effects of slowed collagen production are visibly obvious when skin loses its structure, sags and wrinkles.
A second yet equally important component of skin is called elastin. When we are young, the skin naturally renews its collagen and elastin. But with age, and as exposure to sun and environmental toxins damages the skin, this renewal rate slows down. Fortunately, it is possible to support collagen and elastic production.
Sourced from European waters to meet the highest standards of purity, Active Collagen is a marine ingredient composed of collagen and elastin polypeptides present in the same ratio that is naturally found in skin. Active Collagen has a synergistic anti-wrinkle action: when taken orally, collagen and elastin stimulate the skin to lift and tone sagging areas and minimize lines and wrinkles.
Active Collagen can also increase the moisture level of dry skin and fight aging related to free radical damage. Active Collagen polypeptides have a low molecular weight, making it water-soluble and easily absorbed by the body.
- Reduces the depth of deep wrinkles in 28 days
- Lifts and tones sagging areas
- Increases skin moisture
- Protects against free radical sun damage to skin
- Improves hair thickness
- Improves bone mineral density and joint disease
- Stops brittle nails
- Enhances collagen and elastin in 28 days
Each capsule contain: * Hydrolyzed Marine collagen and elastin polypeptides 500 mg
This product does not contain:
- artificial colours or sweeteners,
- wheat or yeast.
- Gluten free.
Take 4 capsules per day with food.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Do not use if you have a history of autoimmune disease (e.g. mixed connective tissue disease).
- Hydrolyzed collagen : 500 mg
- Silicon dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Purified water