This formula has multiple effects on the body. It advances overall growth and development by assisting in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums; supporting the formation of connective tissue, helping maintain proper muscle, immune function and healthy skin and reducing the risk of neural tube defect when taken prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
As a metabolic enhancer, it assists in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and help the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Each tablet contains :
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 68 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg/500 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 19 mg AT
- Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride) 12 mg
- Riboflavin (riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium) 5 mg
- Niacin (nicotinic acid) 7.8 mg
- Niacinamide 7.7 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 3.7 mg
- Folate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) (Metafolin®) 220 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 135 mcg
- Biotin 165 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 14.5 mg
- Calcium (calcium citrate malate) 27.5 mg
- Iodine (from whole kelp) 100 mcg
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 13.75 mg
- Zinc (zinc monomethionine) 8.25 mg
- Selenium (selenium glycinate) 55 mcg
- Copper (copper amino acid chelate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (chromium amino acid chelate) 66 mcg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum amino acid chelate) 55 mcg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 30 mg
- Inositol 11.8 mg
- Lycopene (from Solanum lycopersicum fruit flesh) 1.65 mg
- Lutein (from Tagetes erecta oleoresin) 1.65 mg
- Zeaxanthin (from Tagetes erecta flower) 0.55 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hyprolose, silica, hypromellose, glycerin.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Adults: Take two tablets daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. Store in tightly sealed, light- and oxygen-resistant container in a cool, dry place.