The adrenal glands help us deal with stress.
When we are doing too much, not eating well or not getting adequate rest, the adrenals become exhausted.
We need our adrenals to function optimally because they are our back-up hormone system when our ovaries take a much-needed rest.
Women who have exhausted adrenals have terrible menopausal symptoms.
The adrenals make cortisol, our stress hormone, as well as progesterone, DHEA, testosterone and estrogen.
ADRENAsmartTM works fast to aid adrenal function.
Symptoms of Adrenal Exhaustion
- You fall asleep but wake up several hours later and are unable to fall back to sleep
- You crave salt
- You need coffee or other stimulants to get you going
- You have difficulty handling stress
- You have gained belly fat without changing your diet
- You find you are emotional and cry for no reason
- For men: you develop a beer belly and breasts
Each capsule contain:
- Rhodiola rosea extract (root) (3% Salidroside) 100 mg
- Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) (root)100 mg
- Schisandra chinensis berry extract (2% Schisandrins)
(2:1 from 160 mg Schisandra) 80 mg
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera) and leaf extract (8% withanolides) (8:1 from 500mg Ashwagandha) 62.5 mg
This product does not contain:
- irradiated rice flour,
- artificial preservatives,
- colors or sweeteners,
- wheat or yeast.
Vegan friendly, Gluten free.
Take 1 - 2 capsules midday with a snack.
- Do not use if you are pregnant. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if symptoms persist or worsen and/or if you have any type of acute infection. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural products with sedative properties is not recommended. If you are taking antidepressant medication, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or birth control pills, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, do not use. may cause irritability and insomnia, in which case, discontinue use.