AlkaPure pH contains the two components that the body naturally uses to balance Acidity – it replenishes the body's alkaline reservoirs that are drained by stress and our Standard American Diet (SAD)
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule): Potassium (Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic) 50mg Sodium (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic) 62mg Magnesium (Magnesium Carbonate) 36mg Bicarbonate (Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate) 182.67mg Phosphate (Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic) 73 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 100% vegi-caps, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (veg source), Silicon Dioxide.
Contains No: Gluten, wheat, sugar, yeast, milk, egg, shellfish, soy, corn, or preservatives.
Recommended dosage: Adults: Take 3 capsules twice a day, preferably on an empty stomach, at least one hour before or after a meal, or at need in case of reflux. Avoid taking any medicine under prescription two hours before or after taking this product.
Recommended Duration of Use: Discontinue use and consult a health professional if you have symptoms of hyperacidity or indigestion worsening or persisting for more than two weeks.
- Individuals with kidney disease should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor. Do not use with other potassium-containing supplements or with potassium-containing salt-substitutes. Do not use if you have gastrointestinal ulceration or obstruction. May cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps; discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if these symptoms are severe.
- Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are pregnant or on a low salt diet.
- Potassium : 50 milligrams
- Dibasic sodium phosphate : 62 milligrams
- Carbonic acid, magnesium salt (1:1) : 125 milligrams
- Carbonic acid sodium salt (1:1) : 183 milligrams
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate