- Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress (in case of mental and physical fatigue related to stress), and to help reduce the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, especially during seasonal allergies.
- Source of antioxidants.
Take 1 capsule 3 times per day.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have a cardiovascular disorder or diabetes; are taking any heart or blood pressure medication.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult a health care practitioner if you have or develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever, vomiting or diarrhea; if the symptoms persist or worsen.
When using this product a laxative effect may occur.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if the security seal around the cap is broken or missing.
- Ecklonia cava (thallus) (95% phlorotanins) (Seanol®-P) : 2,5 mg
- Holy basil (ocimum tenuiflorum, leaf) (10:1 1875 mg) (OciBest®) : 187,5 mg
- Kutki (picrorhiza kurrooa, root) (4% picrosides) (Picroliv®) : 50 mg
- Guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) (stem) (5% bitter principles, 20% tinospora cordifolia stem starch) (Tinofend®) : 225 mg
- Nettle (urtica dioica, leaf) (10:1 1500 mg) : 150 mg
- silicon dioxide