Homeopathic medicine used for the treatment of symptoms associated with hay fever such as:- Sneezing - Itchy nose - Scratching throat - Burning eyes and lacrimation. - Sugar- and gluten-free - DIN-HM 80014956
Allergy Relief (Pollinosan) not only lowers the allergic reaction but also relieves symptoms. One of the other actions of Pollinosan is to remove the toxins associated with the allergy mechanism, such as histamine and other chemical mediators.
Each tablet contains: Medicinal ingredients:
- Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 1X,Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 2X, - Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 2X, - Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X,Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 2X, - Larrea mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 2X, - Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) 3X.
Non-medicinal ingredients:Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, starch.
General use recommendation:
- Take 15 minutes before meals. Allow to slowly dissolve under the tongue. - Adults and adolescents over 13 years old: Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily. - Children 6 to12 years old: Give 1 tablet, 3 times daily. - Children 2 to 5 years old: Give ½ tablet under the tongue or dissolve in a small amount of water, 1 to 3 times daily.
Note: In acute cases, take hourly up to 12 times daily, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Precautions, contraindications and interactions
Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Allergy and intolerance information: Contains lactose.
Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
In the first days of treatment, an initial aggravation of symptoms may occur. This positive manifestation will soon subside and indicates that the body is responding to treatment. When this happens, reduce the dosage by half and gradually increase according to symptoms.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Khella (Ammi visnaga) : 1 X
- American spikenard (Aralia racemosa) : 2 X
- Cardiospermum halicacabum : 2 X
- Galphimia glauca : 3 X
- Gobernadora (Larrea mexicana) : 2 X
- Luffa operculata : 6 X
- Okoubaka : 2 X