- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
If used as a diuretic, for occasional use only.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any prescription medications.
Consult a health care practitioner if you have hypotension, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
May cause gastrointestinal discomfort, abdominal pain, gastritis, diarrhea, dizziness, nausea, or headache.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
Stop this product 1 week prior to surgery.
Do not take concurrently with Ciprofloxacin, Bortezomid or Warfarin.
Sealed for your protection.
Do not use if seal is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
- Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) (whole) : 335 mg
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) : 175 mg
- Stinging Nettle 4:1 Extract (Urtica dioica) (leaf) : 50 mg
- Pycnogenol® (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract) (Pinus pinaster) (bark) (65–75% Procyanidins) : 17 mg
- EMIQ (Enzymatically Modified Isoquercitrin) (Providing 15 mg of Highly Absorbable Quercetin) : 50 mg
- Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water)
- microcrystalline cellulose
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)