99% pure aloe vera gel. Source of antioxidants. Used in Herbal Medicine and Herbal Medicine as an emollient to help relieve irritation and inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
This pure gel from organic sources contains no sugar or glycerin. Aloe vera is rich in amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe vera in the form of a drinkable gel is more reported for people with stomach problems or acid reflux.
Land Art aloe vera gel provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, active ingredients with antioxidant and revitalizing powers. Each 30ml serving contains 99.7% pure aloe vera (providing 30mg of polysaccharides). Made cold to preserve the natural enzymes in aloe vera, it is also used in herbal medicine as an emollient to help relieve irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
Also available in cranberry or mandarin orange flavor.
Available in 500 ml or 1.5 L format.
The gel is recommended for stomach and gastric reflux.
For internal uses, aloe vera is generally recognized for:
- Relieve pain due to irritation of the mucous membranes;
- Accelerate the healing of tissues and internal wounds;
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions;
- Promote the elimination of toxins;
- Alkalize the body, regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (reflux and heartburn);
- Act effectively in cases of colitis or diverticulosis.
For external uses, aloe vera is generally recognized for:
- Its effective in alleviating sunburns, minor burns, insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations;
- Accelerate the healing of tissues and wounds;
- Its antibacterial functions.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
Aloe * (aloe vera, leaf gel) 14.8 ml
- Certified organic by OTCO
Reverse osmosis water, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ascorbic acid.
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day.
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.