Topical aloe vera gel. It is traditionally used to help relieve burns, including sunburn. Aloe vera is also known to promote healing of cuts, burns and minor skin irritations.
This aloe vera gel is for topical use only. It is top quality. It is certified organic by Ecocert Cosmos.
It is traditionally used to help relieve burns, including sunburn. Aloe vera is also known to promote healing of cuts, burns and minor skin irritations.
Land Art gel contains 99% pure aloe vera. It does not contain perfume and does not stick. It is made cold to keep all the enzymes in aloe vera intact.
The topical gel is safe for use by adults and children alike. The gel is perfect for all skin types. It is 100% vegan.
Benefits Aloe vera is generally recognized for: Effectively relieve sunburns, minor burns, insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations. Accelerate the healing of tissues and wounds.
- Aqua, aloe vera barbadensis (juice ), cyamopsis tetragonoloba gum (guar) , vegetable glycerin **, xanthan gum, acid ascorbic (vitamin c), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
- Ingredients from organic farming ** Processed from organic ingredients
Adults and children: For topical use only. Apply a small quantity of the gel as needed.
- Consult a health professional if symptoms worsen or persist. A hypersensitivity, similar to an allergy, may occur. In this case, cease using the product.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken, it is situated on the lid.
- Keep out of the reach of children.