- Aspergillus niger D30, Candida albicans D12, Chlamydia trachomatis D30, Echinacea D12, Penicillinum D30, Tecoma radicans D30, Zincum metallicum D10.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Ethanol, purified water.
- Adults and children > 12 years 5-10 drops 3 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as directed by a health care practitioner. If this dosage causes extreme bowel cleansing or loosening of the stool, have the patient initially reduce the dosage to 1 drop 3 times daily, and then increase the dosage, gradually.
- As a preventative measure: use 5 drops every other day, to help prevent the recurrence of fungal infections.
- For the patient sensitive to alcohol, use 5-10 drops in a glass of warm water. Let stand for one minute, to allow the alcohol to disperse.
- This product is not intended to be used as an alternative to vaccination.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.Do not use if safety seal is broken. Do not use if allergic to penicillin.Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner. This product is neither a vaccine nor an alternative to vaccination. This product has not been proven to prevent infection. Health Canada does not recommend its use in children and advises that your child receive all routine vaccinations.
- Purified water
- Aspergillus Niger : 30 D
- Candida albicans : 12 D
- Chlamydia trachomatis : 30 D
- Echinacea : 12 D
- Penicillinum : 30 D
- Tecoma radicans : 30 D
- Zincum metallicum : 10 D