- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps to maintain eyesight, night vision, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Helps normal growth and development, wound healing, proper muscle function, and tissue and connective tissue formation.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums, and to form red blood cells.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- An antioxidant and source of vitamins and minerals, factors in the maintenance of good health.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Mix well 2 servings (60 g) per day in 375–500 ml of liquid (water, juice, etc.), immediately before consumption with food, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Avoid taking at bedtime.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have kidney stones, a kidney disorder, diabetes, an iron deficiency, a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), or if you are following a low protein diet.
Do not use with other potassium-containing supplements or with potassium-containing salt-substitutes, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin.
Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.
Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion.
Keep out of reach of children.
N-acetyl cysteine may cause hypotension and headaches when taken with nitroglycerin.
Some components may also have a hypoglycemic and hypotensive effect, and caution should be used for patients on antidiabetic therapy or anti-hypertensive therapy.
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) : 1000 IU (302 mcg RAE)
- Beta-Carotene (Dunaliella salina) (whole) : 1500 IU (900 mcg)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) : 6 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) : 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) : 15 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin / Inositol Hexanicotinate) : 4 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid / Calcium d-Pantothenate) : 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) : 5 mg
- Biotin : 75 mcg
- Folate (from (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid (MTHF), Glucosamine Salt, Quatrefolic) : 150 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) : 25 mcg
- Choline (Dihydrogen Citrate) : 15 mg
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) : 150 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) : 200 IU (5 mcg)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol) : 25 IU (16.8 mg AT)
- Mixed Tocopherols : 15 mg
- Calcium (Ascorbate, Citrate Tetrahydrate, Malate, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate) : 350 mg
- Chromium (Picolinate) : 50 mcg
- Magnesium (Bisglycinate) : 75 mg
- Manganese (Citrate) : 0.75 mg
- Molybdenum (Citrate) : 25 mcg
- Phosphorus (Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate) : 150 mg
- Potassium (Citrate) : 50 mg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine) : 35 mcg
- Vanadium (Citrate) : 25 mcg
- Zinc (Picolinate) : 5 mg
- Betaine : 25 mg
- EMIQ (Enzymatically Modified Isoquercitrin) : 10 mg
- Glycine : 825 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (Standardized to 45% EGCG, 80% Catechins) : 12.5 mg
- L-Glutamine : 250 mg
- L-Glutathione : 12.5 mg
- L-Lysine (Hydrochloride) : 250 mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) : 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine : 25 mg
- Taurine : 55 mg
- Pea Protein (Pisum sativum) (seed) : 8.39 g
- Organic Brown Rice Protein (Oryza sativa) (seed) : 8.39 g
- Natural flavours (vanilla, cream, orange)
- medium chain triglycerides
- monk fruit extract