MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Juice Dry Powder 200:1 0.05%, Colloidal Oatmeal 1%, Evening Primrose Oil (Oenthera biennis) 0.05%, Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 0.2%, Borax 20x 0.2%, Graphites 6x 0.2%, Kalium Sulphuricum 3x 0.2%, Natrum Muriaticum 12x 0.2%, Matricaria Recutita 0.5%, Lavender Oil 4%. NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-20, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root and Stolon 2%.
Apply to affected skin 3 to 4 times daily. Smooth in gently. Suitable for use on the face and body. Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsens or last for more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Photosensitization or pigmentation has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use on broken or abraded skin, not to be used by children under three years of age.
- Aloe barbadensis : % (w/w)
- Matricaria recutita : % (w/w)
- Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) flower/leaf/stem : 4 % (w/w)
- Vitamin E : % (w/w)
- Borax : 20 X
- Graphites : 6 X
- Kalium sulfuricum : 3 X
- Natrum muriaticum : 12 X
- Oenothera biennis : % (w/w)
- Colloidal oatmeal : 1 % (w/w)
- Purified water
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Liquid paraffin
- Avacado Oil
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract