Migranol™ contains extract of feverfew, a traditional herb that has been used since the first century, as well as riboflavin (B-2) and magnesium, which have been studied for their impact on migraine headaches. Curcuminoids and rosemary are also included for their antioxidant properties as well as their role in supporting a balanced inflammatory response and antioxidant effects.
3 capsules contain:
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 150mg
- Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate) 180mg
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) (aerial) 300mg
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 75mg ---(standardized to contain 7% carnosic acid)
- Curcumin C3 Complex 75mg ---(Curcuma longa) (rhizomes) (containing 3 curcuminoids: curcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin, demethoxycurcumin) (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: soy, gluten, dairy, GMOs. Vegetarian.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Consult with your health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant.