Nutrient-rich burdock root serves as the botanical backbone of New Roots Essence with its potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s renowned for its blood-cleansing properties and works with the liver and lymphatic system to cleanse toxins from the body. Watercress further serves to amplify its blood-cleansing properties.
Sheep sorrel and red clover exert a diuretic influence to accelerate cleansing and renewal. Blessed thistle, Chinese rhubarb, and slippery elm work in unison to stimulate digestion, accelerate bowel transit, and soothe the intestines. Pau d’arco adds an antiviral, antibacterial, and antioxidant element, which is critical with a formula that accelerates elimination as the immune system can be vulnerable.
Nutrient-rich kelp completes New Roots Essence as a replenishing source of iodine and a naturally occurring mosaic of vitamins and minerals critical for excellent health.
Take 3½ tablespoons in the morning and 3½ tablespoons in the evening or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
To reduce the alcohol content, add 4 ounces of boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes.
Can also be mixed with orange juice or your favourite juice.
For occasional use only.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a medical condition or if you are taking any medications. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if abdominal pain, diarrhea or vomiting occurs. Mild headaches, nausea, and flu like symptoms may occur. In such cases, reduce initial dose to one tablespoon daily for the first week and gradually increase to the suggested adult dosage thereafter. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding, allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy/Polygonaceae/Brassicacease family, taking products containing diuretics, have heart disease, high blood or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of the hands, face and feet). Do not exceed the recommended dose unless suggested by a health care practitioner.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.
- Organic burdock root (Arctium lappa) : 172 mg
- Organic sheep sorrel herb top (Rumex acetosella) : 86 mg
- Wild-crafted pau d’arco (Tabebuia heptaphylla) bark : 30,7 mg
- Organic slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra) : 21 mg
- Organic blessed thistle herb top (Cnicus benedictus) : 8 mg
- Organic watercress herb (Nasturtium officinale) : 8 mg
- Organic red clover herb (Trifolium pratense) : 8 mg
- Organic Chinese rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum) : 5 mg
- Organic Norwegian kelp.