Medicinal Ingredients: Isoflavones (genistein, daidzein, formononetin, biochanin A) extracted from red clover (Trifolium Pratense) hay 80 mg AIE. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: calcium hydrogen phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, Opadry Red OY-1378, colloidal silicone dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, mixed tocopherols, Opadry Clear OY-29020, carnauba wax.
Directions for Use (Menopausal/Post Menopausal Women): Take 1 tablet daily with food for at least 6 months.
- Ensure you are up-to-date on mammograms and gynaecological evaluations prior to use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT), including thyroid hormone replacement therapy. Consult a health care pracitioner prior to use if you have a history of hormonal or gynaecological disease including ovarian cancer, endometriosis, and/or uterine fibroids. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine). Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one year. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience breast pain, discomfort and/or tenderness, or if you experience a recurrence of menstruation and/or uterine spotting. Do not use if you have or previously had breast cancer or if you have a predisposition to breast cancer as indicated by an abnormal mammogram and/or biopsy, or a family member with breast cancer.
- Trifolium pratense : 80 mg AIE
- Calcium phosphate, dibasic
- Cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Magnesium Stearate
- Colloidal anhydrous silica
- Carnauba Wax
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Iron Oxides