This enzyme «Serrapeptase» is from bacteria inside the digestive system of silkworms. It has the unique ability to digest proteins that are dead and matter that is non-living, while leaving living tissues unharmed and unaffected.
Each capsule of 'Nutridom Serrapeptase 120,000' contains 120,000 serrapeptase units. (A Serrapeptase unit is a measurement of Serrapeptase’s ability to break down protein.) To protect Serrapeptase until it reaches the small intestine, the product uses a vegetable Enteric Coating.
- Serrapeptase, brown rice flour, vegetable enteric coating, vegetable Capsule* Enteric Coated to protect the enzyme.
- Vegetable capsules with vegetable derived enteric coating * The highest potency in the market (120,000 Units)
Adults: 1 capsule 1 time per day. Take 2 hours after/before a meal.
Consult a health care specialist prior to use:
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- if you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking anticoagulant/blood thinner or anti-inflammatory medication, or are having surgery.
- If hypersensitivity / allergy has been known to occur with serrapeptase/ serratiopeptidase/ serratia: discontinue use and consult a health care specialist.